This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the law. 196/03 ( “Code regarding the protection of personal data”) and only refers to the web site above.
Type of data processed and purposes of data processing: The types of personal data processed are identifiable in the navigation data, the data provided voluntarily by users / visitors to the website and cookies.
Are disclosed below how the personal data of users of the site www.leonardobalbi.com, possibly collected during the consultation of the same.
1.IL DATA PROCESSING
Following consultation of www.leonardobalbi.com site, hereinafter referred to as SITE, they may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The “owner” of their treatment is “Leonardo Balbi Disegno Italiano” – Via Allende, 10A - 46100 Mantova (MN) – Italy; hereinafter identified as the OWNER OF THE TREATMENT.
2. SCOPE The information is provided only for the WEBSITE in question and not to other external web sites accessible via links on the pages of the SITE, which connect to different domains, of which the PROCESSING DATA is not responsible.
3. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING Treatment related to web services on the SITE (physically reside on servers connected to the network) are performed at the headquarters of the PROCESSING HOLDER and are only handled by employees, contractors or agents to the processing, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the navigation on the SITE is communicated or disclosed to third parties whose work is not related to the management, operation or control of operations of the SITE.
The personal information provided by users who request dispatch of informative material is used only to perform the service or assistance requested and are disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for that purpose except as provided in Chapter “Data supplied voluntarily by users / visitors. ”
TYPES OF DATA FROM THE SITE
Navigation data The computer systems and software procedures for the functioning of this WEBSITE acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are later sent implicitly through the Internet communication protocols. This information by its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, permit the identification of users / visitors (eg. IP address, domain names of computers used by users / visitors connecting to the site). This data is used only for statistical information (and are therefore anonymous) and to check the correct functioning of the site. No data from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors personal information: Except as specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal information including their CV in order to propose an unsolicited application. Failure to provide this data will make it impossible solely by the DATA CONTROLLER to process requests for information and documentation and to provide the service that may be attached to the provision of data.
site access data: In the event that access to confidential SITE sections may be asked to pick one ‘username’ and / or ‘password’, it will be your responsibility to keep such information confidential and immediately notify the DATA CONTROLLER their use by unauthorized persons.
Sensitive data: In the event that the user / browser provide voluntarily, through personal contributions published on the website (post), or within your CV considered sensitive data from the same user (relating, in particular, state of health , religious beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership) tHE SITE declares that in no case and for no reason will make use of such data.
4. RULES ‘OF TREATMENT Personal data are treated with and without electronic or automated tools, computer or telecommunications for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access in compliance with obligations of adaptation to minimum security measures. To provide a complete service, SITE can contain links to other Web sites that are not operated in this DATA PROCESSING which can not be held responsible for errors, contents, cookies, tort moral content publications, advertisements, banners or files do not conform to laws in force and of the Data Protection law by the aforementioned sites.
5. RIGHTS OF Those whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of the Decree. n. 196/2003). Pursuant to this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.
In any case the User will be free at any time to revoke the consents provided by the same, without formalities by sending a notice to that effect to the PROCESSING DATA at the addresses listed at the beginning and at the end of this document.
Recall that the PROCESSING HOLDER is: “Leonardo Balbi Disegno Italiano” – Via Allende, 10A - 46100 Mantova (MN) – Italy.
WHAT ‘A COOKIE: Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device User when you visit a website. When they return the cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or another site that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the device user. They have different purposes such as, for example, allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your favorite sites and, in general, improve the experience of navigazione.In by function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies , cookie profiling, third-party cookies.
1.1 TECHNICAL COOKIES: The cookies are intended to enable technical functions without which it would be possible to make full use of the SITE. These cookies allow the operation of procedures based on several steps (more pages, such as a contact request), to keep track of the user’s choices on the SITE content to display, and features to enable or disable.
Cookies can not be disabled using the essential functions of the Site.
Within the scope of technical cookies also those used to statistically analyze accesses or visits to the site, also known as “analytics”, pursuing solely for statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form with no chance to go back to the identification of the individual user.
Cookies analytics can also be third-party cookies (Google Analytics) to which reference is made, for further study, the privacy of its proprietor.
1.2 COOKIES PROFILING
Cookies profiling are intended to improve the user experience of the SITE suggesting content related to the preferences expressed by the user during navigation, based on the content displayed and other parameters of behavior.
The user can choose to disable the use of the individual cookie SITE using the appropriate options of your browser.
In this case, some functionality of the SITE may not be available.
1.3 THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
The SITE uses some external features or contains some external links with the aim of improving integration with third-party sites of common use and sociability of the SITE (eg. Sharing buttons for Facebook, Google, etc.).
These capabilities and link may determine the use of third party cookies, for which please refer to the specific Privacy Notice posted on each site. In the bottom of the document you will still find some links related to Third Party Cookies.
1.3.1 GOOGLE ANALYTICS
The www.leonardobalbi.com website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website by you (including your IP address – in our website we use anonymizing IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The website www.leonardobalbi.com, in any way combines navigational data with other information (data provided by the user through the contact form).
The user may at any time refuse to accept cookies by Google Analytics released disabling their use by sites they visit, by installing the browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt linking to this page.
For more information about Google Analytics, you can see the Analytics page, and its privacy policies of Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
1.3.2 GOOGLE and GOOGLE ADWORDS REMARKETING
For more information and to manage the behavior of these cookies, please visit the Google Preferences page ads.
PLUGIN AND SOCIAL WIDGETS
The site may use plug-in to allow users of social networks to share content in their welcome with their “friends” (and propose other functions connected as posting comments). These plug-in store and access the user’s cookies in the terminal in order to allow the social network to identify members when they interact with these plug-ins. In particular, you may use the plug-in of Facebook, Twitter and Google +1, Youtube, Instagram, Linkedin.
You can check and disable cookies advertising by visiting the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
OFF OF COOKIES ON MORE ‘COMMON BROWSER
E ‘can disable cookies using options provided by your browser. Here are some examples of popular browsers.
– Start Internet Explorer
– Click on Tools and select Internet Options
– Select the Privacy tab and select the Settings item: change the slider as a function of the desired action for cookies
– Block all cookies
– Allow all cookies
– Selection of sites from which to obtain cookie: move the cursor in an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, press then click Sites, Web Site Address box to enter a website and then press to Block or Allow
– Start Mozilla Firefox
– Click on the menu at the top right
– Choose item options
– Select the Privacy tab
– Click Show Advanced Settings
– In the “Privacy” section click on the button “Content Settings”
– In the “Track” you can change the following settings on the processing of cookies:
– Request to sites not to make any tracking
– Notify sites availability to be traced
– Do not express any preference on the tracking data
– From the “History” you can:
– Enabling “Use custom settings” select to accept third party cookies (again, from most sites visited or never) and keep them for a specified period (until they expire at the close of Firefox or ask every time)
– Remove individual cookies stored
– Start Chrome
– Click on the menu at the top right in the toolbar of the browser
– Select the Settings item
– Click the link Show advanced settings
– In the “Privacy” section click “Content settings”
– Under “Cookies” you can change the following settings to choose how to manage cookies:
– Allow saving data locally (recommended)
– Stores local data only until you close the browser
– Block sites from setting data
– Block third-party cookies and site data
– Handling exceptions for some internet sites
– All cookies and site data
– Start Opera
– Select Preferences
– Select Advanced
– Select Cookies
– Choose one of the options available:
– Accept all cookies
– Accept cookies only from the site I visit: the third-party cookies that are sent to and from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
– Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved
– Launch Safari
– Click on Safari
– Choose Preferences and then press Privacy
– Under Block Cookie indicate which mode should apply to Safari cookies.
– Click on details to see which sites have stored cookies click Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
– Launch Safari iOS
– Select Settings, then Safari
– Select Block Cookies
– Choose from the following options: “Never”, “Third-party advertisers and” or “Always”
– To delete all cookies saved from Safari select Settings / Safari and click Delete Cookies and Data